Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cleaning the bedroom

So I gutted the bedroom. I took everything else and scrubbed the walls and vacuumed and dusted and had a few asthma attacks and kept going. I finally feel like I can breath when I walk into it though. It is easily the nicest room in the apartment, due to the giant windows. I really want some plants to put on the windowsill because if I put them anywhere else in the house they die.

Photobucket
Holden is confused about what is happening to the neighborhood.

Those curtains are unfortunately totally necessary for my survival, before we got them I barely slept due to light and noise outside.
Photobucket
There is still a lot of work to do but just not having the milk crate or the dust bunnies lurking in there makes me feel a lot better. And I cleaned the mirror!

Photobucket

Photobucket
My tools.

I am going to try and do the same thing in the living room tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. That is some commendable cleaning! Also, the fact that your cat's name is Holden Pawfield is making my day.

    ReplyDelete