Sunday, March 21, 2010

Inspiration

I already have a giant folder on my computer filled with rooms I love. True fact: most of the people who live in these houses are neater, richer and probably more creative than me. These pictures I chose are the most realistic inspiration. I tried to look mostly at white walls because I can't paint anything in my apartment. In fact, I can't change anything about how the building looks nor do I want to since we will be moving in six months.

I tried to choose pictures of rooms that were nice because they were well organized and well thought out, not because the people living in them necessarily had a lot of lovely stuff, antiques and wallpaper and all that. Our apartment has great old arcticture and I want to decorate it simply to draw peoples eyes to the big front windows, the claw foot tub, the hard wood floors, the old radiators etc.

Kitchens
Photobucket

Photobucket
Love the plants! I kill everything though!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This one is not realilistic but I am drooling over it.

Bedrooms:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kevin would really like this I think

Living rooms:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment